This is Aubrey's go-to book with her Grandma Judy. She loves the Secret Sauce recipe at the end of the story!
Grandma & me
Connect with your grandchild in a fun and meaningful way.
No subscription required!
Grandma & me: in the kitchen
An Activity Kit for Grandma and her 4-7-year-old grandchild
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- A read-aloud storybook
- A keepsake potholder for Grandma
- A keepsake apron for Grandchild
- Fabric paint for personalization
- One-of-a-kind Activity Recipe Journal with conversation cards, journal prompts, and recipe pages
Jump-start the conversation with the charming "What If You Were A Chef At The Zoo?" storybook.
Capture the moment with a personalized potholder and apron.
Share the Stories
Record favorite family recipes and the stories behind them in the one-of-a-kind Activity Recipe Journal.See the Kit
Develop Literacy Skills
Share Family History
Nurture Intergenerational Bonds
Little Bridges provides the tools…
you provide the love!
- Develop your grandchild’s literacy and social-emotional skills
- Encourage the lost art of conversation
- Strengthen intergenerational connections
Research shows that these connections are mutually beneficial; contributing to both a child’s sense of self and an adult’s sense of purpose.
Love for Little Bridges
Josie loved doing the activities in the kit and I loved spending time with her to share our family stories.
My son was so proud to show me the handprint potholder that he made with his Grandmother Marie. I was so pleased they had such a great time together!